Travel to Anguilla is possible for vaccinated travelers, while domestic restrictions are almost completely lifted.
Can I Travel to Anguilla?
- Vaccinated tourists may enter Anguilla, after applying for approval in advance and providing proof of insurance that covers Covid-19 medical costs.
- They will receive a yellow wrist band upon entry and must wear it for the duration of their visit.
- Nonresident arrivals must be fully vaccinated to enter Anguilla.
- Depending on the status of vaccination arrivals will receive a wristband, yellow or red, and they cannot remove it until receiving approval from health officials.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Anguilla?
- Vaccinated tourists will be required to either stay in a hotel until getting their test results.
- Unvaccinated arrivals under the age of 18 will be required to quarantine for 10 days.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Anguilla?
- All arrivals are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 5 days before arrival or an antigen test no older than 48 hours. A second test will be done upon arrival.
- All arrivals are required to present valid insurance, covering Covid-19 treatment.
Is public transportation open in Anguilla?
Public transportation in Anguilla is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Anguilla?
Restaurants in Anguilla are open under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Anguilla?
- Some non-essential businesses and attractions in Anguilla are open, under social distancing requirements.
- More information is available at the accommodations.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Anguilla?
Wearing face masks is required in public places.