Land borders with Canada and Mexico are now open to fully vaccinated individuals. Air travel is prohibited from certain origins. Domestic restrictions vary between states.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to the United States?
- There is no federal requirement to quarantine when entering the United States.
- Some states have imposed this as a requirement, while others don't require or recommend any quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to the United States?
- COVID test is not required when arriving in the US.
- All arrivals must fill out this form.
Is public transportation open in the United States?
Public transportation in most states is operating with some health regulations in place.
Are the restaurants and bars open in the United States?
Rules and regulations regarding the opening of restaurants and bars vary between states and depend on risk assessment.
Are businesses and attractions open in the United States?
- Rules and regulations regarding the opening of businesses and attractions vary between states and depend on risk assessment.
- In the District of Columbia, proof of vaccination is required to enter some facilities.
Do I need to wear a face mask in the United States?
Face masks are required in some public places in some states.