Barbados is accepting international travelers, with many domestic restrictions being re-imposed.
Can I Travel to Barbados?
- International air travel to Barbados has resumed.
- All travelers must submit an immigration and customs form before traveling.
- All arrivals must complete an ED form 72 hours before arriving.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Barbados?
- All unvaccinated arrivals to Barbados must quarantine in an approved hotel for 5 days.
- They will have to be tested again on day 4, if the test is negative the quarantine can be finished sooner.
- Vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Barbados?
- All arrivals to Barbados will be required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 72 hours, or an antigen test, no older than 24 hours.
- Either test must be performed by a lab.
Is public transportation open in Barbados?
Public transportation in Barbados is operating under social distancing restrictions.
Are restaurants and bars open in Barbados?
- Restaurants and cafes in Barbados are open, with social distancing and health measures in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Barbados?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Barbados are open, with health measures in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Barbados?
Face masks are required in all public spaces.