Belize has re-opened its international airport, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I Travel to Belize?
- Travel to Belize is possible through its main airport. Some maritime borders are open.
- It is required to book accommodations in advance, in an approved location.
- All arrivals to Belize must purchase travel health insurance.
- Anyone arriving in Belize is required to fill out a health questionnaire.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Belize?
- Anyone arriving to Belize might be required to quarantine in a government-approved location, for 14 days, if showing symptoms or tested positive.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Belize?
- Anyone arriving to Belize will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours or a negative antigen test no older than 48 hours.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Belize?
Public transportation in Belize is operating in a limited capacity.
Are restaurants and bars open in Belize?
- Restaurants and cafes in Belize are open for outdoor seating with capacity limitations.
- Dining in is possible to fully vaccinated individuals only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Belize?
- Most non-essential businesses and facilities in Belize are open with some social distancing measures. Night clubs remain closed.
- San Pedro Belize Express is now required proof of vaccination to use its services.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Belize?
Face masks are required in all public places.