Cambodia is open for leisure travel.
Can I Travel to Cambodia?
- Cambodia is open for some international leisure travel, only after being approved for a visa in advance.
- Visas on arrival have been suspended, and it is required to obtain a visa before arrival. You can apply for a visa here.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Cambodia?
- Anyone arriving in Cambodia will be required to quarantine for 7 days in a hotel on the government's approved list, at their own expense.
- If being fully vaccinated - no quarantine is required.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Cambodia?
- Travelers entering Cambodia are not required to present a negative Covid-19test.
- It is recommended to be tested upon arrival.
- Travelers are required to present medical insurance coverage of at least $50,000
Is public transportation open in Cambodia?
Public transportation in Cambodia is operating under social distancing regulations.
Are restaurants and bars open in Cambodia?
Restaurants and cafes in Cambodia are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Cambodia?
- Most businesses in Cambodia are open, under social distancing requirements.
- In high-risk areas, non-essential businesses may be closed.
- In some areas, proof of vaccination is needed to enter businesses and facilities.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Cambodia?
Wearing a face mask is mandatory in Cambodia.