Colombia is open to travelers.
Can I Travel to Colombia?
- International flights to and from Colombia have resumed.
- Anyone arriving in Colombia is required to fill out a health questionnaire no more than 72 hours before arrival, and the Check-Mig form 24 hours before traveling.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Colombia?
Quarantine is not required when arriving in Colombia.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Colombia?
- There is no requirement for a test when entering Colombia for fully vaccinated arrivals.
- Those with at least one vaccination can enter if they have a PCR test with a negative result taken within 72 hours or antigen test no older than 48 hours.
Is public transportation open in Colombia?
Public transportation in Colombia is operating, with health measures in place.
Are restaurants and bars open in Colombia?
Restaurants and bars in Colombia are open, under social distancing regulations and health measures in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Colombia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Colombia are open, under social distancing regulations.
- Regulations vary between regions based on infection rates.
- Proof of vaccination is required to enter multiple businesses, including mass events, concerts, sporting events, restaurants, clubs, museums, and cinemas In high-risk areas.
- There is a night curfew from 2:00 until 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Colombia?
- Wearing face masks is required in some public places.