Egypt has opened its airports.
Can I Travel to Egypt?
- It is now possible to travel to Egypt.
- All arrivals to Egypt must complete a monitoring card and provide proof of health insurance when arriving.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Egypt?
There is no requirement to quarantine when arriving to Egypt.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Egypt?
- Health screenings will take place upon arrival to Egypt, and all arrivals are required to fill in a health declaration.
- All arrivals will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours, depending on origin. Proof of health insurance must also be shown.
- Arrivals from Japan, China, Thailand, North America, South America, London Heathrow (LHR), Paris, and Frankfurt can present negative test certificates taken 96 hours prior to departure.
- Arrivals who have been fully vaccinated may present a vaccination certificate instead of a PCR test.
Is public transportation open in Egypt?
Public transportation in Egypt is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Egypt?
Restaurants, cafes, and bars in Egypt are open, under capacity and social distancing limitations.
Are businesses and attractions open in Egypt?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Egypt are open, under certain limitations.
- Some facilities require a Covid-19 vaccine pass.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Egypt?
Wearing face masks is required in enclosed public places and on public transport.