Fiji is closed for most travelers and has strict entry protocols in place. Many domestic restrictions have been lifted.
Can I Travel to Fiji?
- Few flights to Fiji are operating, and those wishing to travel must receive approval in advance by applying to email@example.com. All arrivals must download the careFIJI app.
- Vaccinated arrivals can enter Fiji. They show proof they booked and paid for a minimum of 3 nights of accommodation at a Care Fiji Commitment (CFC) certified property.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Fiji?
- Anyone entering Fiji will be required to quarantine for 14 days at an approved location.
- Vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Fiji?
- Covid-19test is not required when arriving in Fiji.
Is public transportation open in Fiji?
- Public transportation in Fiji is operating under restrictions.
Are restaurants and bars open in Fiji?
- Restaurants and cafes in Fiji are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Fiji?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Fiji are open.
- Some businesses, such as gyms and cinemas, have limited capacity.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Fiji?
Wearing face masks in Fiji is required in some places.