- France is open for travel from some countries, and for vaccinated travelers from any country.
- Domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I Travel to France?
- It is possible to travel to France if arriving from the EU and Schengen countries, as well as arrivals from several third countries.
- Vaccinated travelers from third countries may enter as well.
- All arrivals must fill out the entry form.
- Many establishments require visitors to present a green pass, you can apply for it here.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to France?
- Quarantine is not required when arriving in France.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to France?
- All arrivals to France will be required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 72 hours, or an antigen test, no older than 48 hours.
- Either test must be performed by a lab.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Is public transportation open in France?
- Public transportation in France is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in France?
- Restaurants, cafes, and bars in France are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in France?
- Non-essential businesses and cultural centers in France are open.
Do I need to wear a face mask in France?
Wearing face masks is required in some cases.