Guinea is gradually opening up for travel, while some restrictions are in place domestically.
Can I Travel to Guinea?
Guinea’s borders are open.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Guinea?
- Anyone arriving to Guinea without test results, or that is showing symptoms, may be required to quarantine for up to 14 days in a government facility until test results arrive.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Guinea?
- All arrivals to Guinea must show a Covid-19 certificate with a negative PCR test result, no older than 72 hours.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
- Temperature checks and health controls are in place at the airport.
- Unvaccinated arrivals will need to take another test upon arrival. They will quarantine at the government-approved ONOMO Hotel in Conakry at their own cost until getting the results.
Is public transportation open in Guinea?
Public transportation in Guinea is operating in a reduced schedule.
Are restaurants and bars open in Guinea?
Restaurants and bars in Guinea are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Guinea?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Guinea are open, with capacity limitations and health measures in place.
- Nightclubs are closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Guinea?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.