- India is open for leisure travel from all countries, while flights are still limited.
- Domestic restrictions change regularly and vary between regions.
Can I Travel to India?
- Arrivals can enter India if they have a tourism visa or e-visa.
- All arrivals must fill out this form before arrivals.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to India?
- Quarantine is not required.
- Arrivals who tested positive may be required to quarantine.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to India?
- All arrivals must upload a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 72 hours, in India's Air Suvidha portal.
- Fully vaccinated travelers are exempt from pre-arrival testing.
- Some regions within India require negative test results from domestic travelers as well. You can find more information here.
Is public transportation open in India?
- Public transportation in India is operating. Restrictions vary between areas.
Are restaurants and bars open in India?
- Restaurants and cafes in India are open, under social distancing requirements. Restrictions vary between areas.
Are businesses and attractions open in India?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in India are open. Restrictions vary between areas.
Do I need to wear a face mask in India?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.