Indonesia is open for some international travel, while many domestic restrictions are being lifted.
Can I Travel to Indonesia?
- Indonesia has opened some destinations for vaccinated tourists.
- Visa on arrival is available to some nationals who enter Indonesia through Bali.
- You can apply for a visa here.
- All arrivals must have a valid visa or permit, proof of medical insurance, and hotel booking in order to enter.
- All arrivals must download the PeduliLindungi app.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Indonesia?
- All arrivals will be required to undergo a screening, quarantine for 5 days, and take another PCR test.
- Fully vaccinated are exempt.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Indonesia?
- Vaccinated arrivals to Indonesia will be required to present proof of vaccinations.
- All unvaccinated arrivals will be required to be tested upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Indonesia?
Public transportation in Indonesia is operating in a limited capacity.
Are restaurants and bars open in Indonesia?
Restaurants and bars in parts of Indonesia are open in a limited capacity and under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Indonesia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in parts of Indonesia are open, in a limited capacity and with health regulations in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Indonesia?
Wearing a face mask is required in all public places.