Kazakhstan has opened its borders to some countries.
Can I Travel to Kazakhstan?
- Kazakhstan has resumed international flights to and from some countries.
- All arrivals must obtain a visa in advance.
- Land borders are open.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Kazakhstan?
- Returning nationals who don't have a negative test result upon arrival will be tested and placed in quarantine for at least 2 days.
- Arrivals who tested positive need to self-isolate for 14 days.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Kazakhstan?
- All arrivals to Kazakhstan must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Kazakhstan?
- Public transportation in Kazakhstan is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Kazakhstan?
Restaurants and bars in Kazakhstan are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Kazakhstan?
- Non-essential businesses in Kazakhstan are open.
- Proof of vaccination is needed to enter some facilities.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Kazakhstan?
Wearing face masks is required in some public places.