Kenya's borders are now open for international travel, with some domestic restrictions lifted.
Can I Travel to Kenya?
- International flights to Kenya have resumed, and some land borders are open.
- All arrivals must be fully vaccinated.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Kenya?
- Anyone entering Kenya will be screened for Covid-19 and might be required to quarantine, based on the results.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Kenya?
- All arrivals must fill in a health declaration.
- All arrivals will be required to present a negative Covid-19 test, no older than 72 hours, and will be tested upon arrival.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
- Due to the Covid-19 Omicron variant all arrivals from Botswana, Eswatini, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are required to be tested again upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Kenya?
Public transportation in most of Kenya is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Kenya?
Restaurants, bars, and cafes in Kenya are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Kenya?
- Non-essential businesses in Kenya are open.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Kenya?
Wearing face masks is not required in Kenya.