Laos is open for travellers.
Can I Travel to Laos?
- Laos is open to travelers.
- It is possible to apply to E-Visa is this link.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Laos?
Quarantine is not required when arriving in Laos.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Laos?
- Anyone arriving in Laos will be required to present a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 48 hours, and have insurance coverage for COVID-19 treatment and other related expenses.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Laos?
- Public transportation in Laos is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Laos?
- Restaurants, cafes, and bars in Laos are open under social distancing restrictions.
Are businesses and attractions open in Laos?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Laos are open, under social distancing and capacity requirements.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Laos?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.