- Malta has opened its borders.
Can I Travel to Malta?
- Malta is accepting travelers if they have a negative COVID test, proof of vaccination of proof of recovery.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Malta?
- Arrivals to Malta who don’t have a negative COVID test, proof of vaccination of proof of recovery will be required to quarantine for 10 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Malta?
- All arrivals to Malta must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours, or an antigen test no older than 24 hours.
- Vaccinated and recovered arrivals are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Malta?
Public transportation in Malta is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Malta?
- Restaurants, cafes, and bars in Malta are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Malta?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Malta are open, with restrictions and limitations.
- Some facilities require proof of vaccination to enter.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Malta?
Wearing face masks is not required in outdoor public places.