Namibia has closed some of its land borders for travelers, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I Travel to Namibia?
- Namibia's borders are open for travelers, but some land borders are closed for tourists.
- All arrivals must fill out a health declaration form.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Namibia?
- Anyone arriving to Namibia without test results will be tested upon arrival and will quarantine until getting the results.
- Returning citizens and residents that have a certified de-isolation from the government of the country of departure will not be subject to quarantine, despite the result of testing.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Namibia?
- Anyone arriving to Namibia will be required to present a negative Covid-19 test, no older than 72 hours.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt from pre-testing requirements.
- All arrivals are required to upload their negative test result to the Trusted Travel System
- Arrivals will be tested upon arrival and will quarantine until getting the results.
Is public transportation open in Namibia?
Public transportation in Namibia is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Namibia?
- Restaurants and bars in Namibia are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Namibia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Namibia are open, under social distancing requirements and capacity limitations.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Namibia?
Wearing face masks is required in public transport or at indoor public meetings.