Nigeria's airports have opened for travel, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I Travel to Nigeria?
- Airports in Nigeria are open, and some international flights resumed.
- Arrivals must present a QR code generated in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Nigeria?
- Anyone arriving to Nigeria will be required to self-quarantine for 7 days.
- Vaccinated arrivals are not required to self-quarantine.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Nigeria?
- Anyone entering Nigeria, over the age of 10, will be required to present a negative PCR test no older than 48 hours, and fill in a health locator form.
- All passengers will be tested again within the 2nd and 7th days after arrival, at their own expense.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Nigeria?
Public transportation in Nigeria is operating with reduced capacity.
Are restaurants and bars open in Nigeria?
Restaurants in Nigeria are open for takeout and delivery.
Are businesses and attractions open in Nigeria?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Nigeria are closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place from 00:00 to 04:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Nigeria?
Wearing a face mask is required in public spaces.