Panama's borders have opened for most travelers, while many restrictions are still in place domestically.
Can I Travel to Panama?
- International flights to and from Panama have resumed.
- All permitted arrivals will be required to fill out a travel declaration form before arrival.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Panama?
- There is no requirement to quarantine if arriving to Panama with negative PCR test results.
- If arriving with a positive result, you will be required to quarantine for 7 days and take another test. A positive result will require additional 7 days of quarantine.
- Vaccinated arrivals don't have to quarantine.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Panama?
- Anyone entering Panama will be required to present a negative antigen or PCR test, no older than 72 hours before arrival. Either test must be performed by a lab.
- It is also possible to be tested upon arrival, at the cost of $50 USD, vaccinated travelers are exempt.
- Vaccinated arrivals don't have to provide a test.
Is public transportation open in Panama?
Public transportation in Panama is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Panama?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Panama are open, with social distancing requirements in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Panama?
- Some non-essential businesses and attractions in Panama have re-opened.
- Business restrictions may vary by region.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Panama?
Wearing face masks is required in some public places.