- The Philippines's borders are open for some international travel.
- Some domestic restrictions are being lifted.
Can I Travel to the Philippines?
- The Philippines are open for fully vaccinated travelers from non-visa-required countries.
- All arrivals must have travel insurance for Covid-19 with minimum coverage of 35,000 USD.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to the Philippines?
- All unvaccinated arrivals to the Philippines will be required to quarantine for 14 days. First 5 days in a government facility and the rest at home or hotel.
- Vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to the Philippines?
- All arrivals to the Philippines must present a negative RT-PCR test no older than 48 hours and proof of vaccination.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Is public transportation open in the Philippines?
Public transportation in the Philippines is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in the Philippines?
- Restaurants in most of the Philippines are open, with capacity limitations in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in the Philippines?
- Non-essential and leisure businesses in the Philippines are open, with capacity limitations in place.
- Some facilities are open only for vaccinated individuals.
Do I need to wear a face mask in the Philippines?
Wearing face masks is required in public places.