Qatar's borders are open for most travelers, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I Travel to Qatar?
- Qatar is open for travel from most countries, with different entry requirements based on country of origin.
- Unvaccinated arrivals from red countries are banned.
- All arrivals must download Qatar's trace and track app.
- All arrivals must register online at least 3 days before arrival.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Qatar?
- Unvaccinated arrivals to Qatar will be required to quarantine for 5 days.
- They will have to take another Covid-19test on the 5th day.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
- Vaccinated arrivals from red countries will be required to quaint for 1 day and wait for their test results.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Qatar?
- All arrivals to Qatar must present a negative PCR test, no older than 48 hours.
- Fully vaccinated citizens and residents are exempt.
- Vaccinated arrivals from red countries will have to take an antigen test within 24 hours of arrival.
Is public transportation open in Qatar?
Public transportation in Qatar is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Qatar?
- Restaurants in Qatar are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Qatar?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Qatar are open.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Qatar?
- Wearing face masks is required in some public places.