Saudi Arabia has opened for some travel, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I Travel to Saudi Arabia?
- Saudi Arabia is open to travelers.
- Citizens, residents, and business visa holders may enter regardless of vaccination status. If they wish to travel abroad they will be required to take the Covid-19booster shot.
- All arrivals must download the 'Tatamman' and 'Tawakkalna' apps.
- All arrivals must fill out the arrival registration form and a health disclaimer.
- Some arrivals need to have a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. You can apply here.
- All arrivals must have health insurance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Saudi Arabia?
- Arrivals to Saudi Arabia are not required to quarantine.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Saudi Arabia?
- A Covid-19 test is not required when arriving to Saudi Arabia.
Is public transportation open in Saudi Arabia?
Public transportation in Saudi Arabia is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Saudi Arabia?
Restaurants in Saudi Arabia are open, with health measures in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Saudi Arabia?
- Most non-essential businesses in Saudi Arabia are open.
- Some places may require proof of vaccination.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Saudi Arabia?
Wearing face masks is required in some enclosed public places.