Solomon Islands are closed for most travel, while domestic life continues as usual.
Can I Travel to the Solomon Islands?
- The Solomon Islands are open for travelers from the following countries:
- Australia 🇦🇺
- New Zealand 🇳🇿
- China 🇨🇳
- Taiwan 🇹🇼
- South Pacific islands
- Prospective incoming air passengers must be approved for travel into the Solomon Islands by the Solomon Islands government.
- Vaccinated travelers can enter as well.
- All arrivals to the Solomon Islands must receive prior authorization from the Solomon Islands Prime Minister’s Office before being granted permission to enter the country.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to the Solomon Islands?
All arrivals to the Solomon Islands will be required to quarantine for 14 days at their own expense.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to the Solomon Islands?
- Anyone entering Solomon Islands will be required to present a negative PCR no older then 72 hours.
- All arrivals must fill in a Traveller’s Public Health Declaration card
- All arrivals will be tested 3 times during quarantine, at their own expense.
Is public transportation open in the Solomon Islands?
Public transportation in Solomon Islands is operating as usual.
Are restaurants and bars open in the Solomon Islands?
Restaurants and bars in Solomon Islands are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in the Solomon Islands?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in the Solomon Islands are open.
Do I need to wear a face mask in the Solomon Islands?
Wearing face masks is not required in Solomon Islands.