South Korea's borders are now open for travel.
Can I Travel to South Korea?
- Arrivals from all countries are allowed to enter South Korea.
- Arrivals must have a visa to travel. You can apply here.
- Arrivals need to register their travel inforamtion at the Q-code system.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to South Korea?
- Qurantine is not required when arriving in South Korea.
- Arrivals who tested positive upon arrival may be required to quarantine.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to South Korea?
- Most arrivals to South Korea must present a negative PCR test, no older than 48 hours, or an antigen test no older than 24 hours.
- All arrivals must be tested up to 3 days after arrival.
Is public transportation open in South Korea?
Public transportation in South Korea is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in South Korea?
- Restaurants, bars and cafes in South Korea are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in South Korea?
- Non-essential businesses in South Korea are open.
Do I need to wear a face mask in South Korea?
Wearing face masks is required in some public places.