International travel to and from Sri Lanka has been resumed.
Can I Travel to Sri Lanka?
- International flights to Sri Lanka have been resumed.
- All arrivals are also permitted to apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) to enter Sri Lanka.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Sri Lanka?
Quarantine is not required when arriving in Sri Lanka.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Sri Lanka?
- All arrivals to Sri Lanka will be required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 72 hours, or an antigen test, no older than 48 hours.
- Either test must be performed by a lab.
- Fully vaccinated are exempt.
- All arrivals must have medical insurance covering Covid-19.
Is public transportation open in Sri Lanka?
- Public transportation in Sri Lanka is operating under limited capacity and social distancing measures.
Are restaurants and bars open in Sri Lanka?
- Restaurants and cafes in Sri Lanka are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Sri Lanka?
- Non-essential businesses and leisure facilities in Sri Lanka are open.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Sri Lanka?
Wearing a face mask is required in public spaces and on public transportation.