Saint Lucia is now open for travel. Domestically, some restrictions are still in place.
Can I Travel to Saint Lucia?
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Saint Lucia?
- Anyone arriving to Saint Lucia will be required to stay in a certified hotel for the first 7 days, and leave only for certified activities and tours.
- Vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Saint Lucia?
- Anyone arriving to Saint Lucia will be required to present a negative PCR test no older than 5 days, or an antigen test, no older than 1 day.
- Fully vaccinated travelers are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Saint Lucia?
Public transportation in Saint Lucia is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Saint Lucia?
- Restaurants, bars and cafes in Saint Lucia are open to delivery and takeaway services only.
- Only vaccinated individuals can be served in restaurants.
Are businesses and attractions open in Saint Lucia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Saint Lucia are open, while attractions and leisure facilities remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Saint Lucia?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.