International travel to Tunisia has resumed, and domestic restrictions change regularly based on infection rates.
Can I Travel to Tunisia?
- Tunisia has opened its borders and resumed international flights.
- All arrivals must fill in an online form in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Tunisia?
- All arrivals to Tunisia who tested positive upon arrival must quarantine for 5 days.
- All arrivals must download the government's trace and track app.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Tunisia?
- All arrivals to Tunisia will be required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 48 hours, or an antigen test, no older than 24 hours.
- Either test must be performed by a lab.
- Vaccinated arrivals, and those who have recovered from Covid-19, must also show papers approving this.
- Arrivals may be subjected to random Covid-19tests.
Is public transportation open in Tunisia?
Public transportation in Tunisia is operating but with reduced capacity. Only essential travel is permitted to and from high-risk areas.
Are restaurants and bars open in Tunisia?
- Restaurants, cafes, and bars in Tunisia are open.
- Covid-19 vaccine pass is required to enter cafes, restaurants, hotels, and tourist establishments.
Are businesses and attractions open in Tunisia?
- Non-essential businesses in Tunisia are open.
- Covid-19 vaccine pass is required to enter some facilities such as institutions, hospitals, and businesses.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Tunisia?
It is required to wear a face mask in public places.