- Zambia's borders are officially open, under strict entry protocols.
- Domestically, restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I Travel to Zambia?
- Zambia's borders are open for travelers.
- When departing Zambia, some countries require a medical certificate from the Ministry of Health approving the passenger has been tested negative in Zambia.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Zambia?
- Anyone arriving to Zambia is recommended to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Arrivals with symptoms will be required to quarantine.
- Arrivals from high-risk countries - Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Colombia, Chile, India, Iran, Iraq, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, Tunisia and Turkey are required to quarantine for 14 days in a government facility.
Are Covid-19 tests required to travel to Zambia?
- Anyone arriving to Zambia will be required to present a negative Covid-19 test, from the past 72 hours.
- Fully vaccinated arrivals are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Zambia?
Public transportation in Zambia is operating.
Are restaurants and bars open in Zambia?
- Restaurants and bars in Zambia are open.
- Bars are open from 18:00 to 20:00.
Are businesses and attractions open in Zambia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Zambia are open.
- Some businesses only open on Wednesdays through Saturdays.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Zambia?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.